The Improvement Coach
Building improvement capabilities, one problem-solver at a time
Workshop Code: FW-13
Day & Time: Friday, Oct 19, 2012 - 8:00 AM
Length: 4 hours
Cost: $200.00 USD
You need great coaches if you want continuous improvement. That's where this workshop can help. It will teach you the special skills your coaches need in order to be truly effective. It will provide you with 1) current adult learning and skill development thinking, 2) the steps needed to build proficient coaches, 3) the management and cultural shifts needed to support a learning environment and 4) a plan for spreading coaching capabilities across your organization. Attendees will role play and do interactive activities, and learn and practice effective coaching techniques they can apply right away.
In this workshop:
- Deepen your understanding of learners' needs.
- Understand how adults learn and develop skills.
- Accelerate your coach's development.
- Break the "telling" habit.
- Develop deep listening skills.
- Acquire problem solving and improvement skills.
- Instill and reinforce new ways of operating.
- Coach your coaches for continuous improvement.